We secure your information that we gather and receive, and ensure that it will not be given to ANY third party, even those directly affiliated with Nehas Bags. You must legally be 18 years of age or older to operate within Nehasbags.com, therefore, any person(s) that does not meet the requirements may not necessarily be protected.
Effective 18 Sept 2014
The information we gather and how it is used
- We collect your personal information such as Name, Address, Contact No & Email id when you register with us so that we can provide quality service for every member. We will never sell or give out your name or e-mail address to ANY third parties. Spam is frowned upon here at Nehasbags.com.
- Nehasbags.com automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your web browser, including your IP address, cookie, and the page you request. The above information is used only for your product and service provision, billing, identification and authentication, customer service, contact, anonymous reporting, and our research.
- P addresses are automatically reported by your web browser each time you view a web page and when you register with us it is stored in our user registration databases. We use this information for various purposes such as: to diagnose or service tech problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP; to estimate the total number of users visiting Nehasbags.com from specific geographical areas; and to make sure that people are not voting for themselves or friends (shilling).
- You will receive a confirmation email automatically when you sign up with us. This email is required for using our services.
- On very rare occasions, we will send service-related announcements when it is necessary, such as site reconstruction or maintenance.
- We use our own cookies for a number of purposes, including to: Access your information when you sign in; keep track of preferences you specify while you are using our services; estimate and report our total audience size and traffic; and to improve our content and services. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous, unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to use Madeitmyself.com products or services that require you to sign-in, and you may not be able to take full advantage of the Nehasbags.com service.
- When you post a message or send a negotiation message, your unique Nehasbags.com ID or alias that you are posting under is visible to other users. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. This includes use of any bulletin board, chat room, negotiation, or display on your personal profile.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
- We hold the importance of your personal information to high standards. Any sensitive information that is entered, such as credit card information, the data is automatically stored into an encrypted folder by using a SSL (secured socket layer) on PayPal‘s database. Nehasbags.com does not hold credit card information. This is a standard precaution for a web site of our nature. No information transfer over the internet is 100% secure, so, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee it is absolutely secure. If you have any further questions regarding our SSL or your security, please contact us.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
- Free shipping within India for orders above Rs.5000 and Rs.100 will be charged against courier charges for all orders below Rs.5000/-.
- For shipping outside India charges will vary. Please contact us for details.
- Once products are delivered to you and accepted as accurate and as per the original order, there is no refund or exchange possible. To return any items that are discovered damaged after delivery or not as per your original order, please contact our Customer Service Department.
- All returned items must be accompanied by a copy of the original receipt, a return / exchange authorization number and in unopened, saleable condition. Postage and charges for return of these will not be refunded.
- Please note that in any case we cannot offer exchanges or refunds on any sale, opened or used products.
- Please allow three to four weeks from the day you return your package for your request to be processed. You will be contacted once your return is complete. All claims for shortages or damages must be reported to customer service on the day of delivery.
- Damages due to neglect, improper usage or application will not be covered under our Returns Policy.
- Some special rules for promotional offers may override Nehasbags.com’s 14 Day Returns Policy.
- Please note that the shipping charge would not be included in the refund value of your order as these are non-refundable charges.
We have very soft and easy cancellation policy.
How do I cancel an order?
- You can cancel your order online before the product has been shipped. Your entire order amount will be refunded.
- In case the item you have ordered has been shipped but has not yet been delivered to you, you may still cancel the order online. Your refund will be processed once we receive the originally ordered item back from the courier.
- Unfortunately, an order cannot be cancelled once the item has been delivered to you. Once your cancellation request is created, we will ensure that the cancellation is processed as soon as possible.
How long will it take to process my cancellation request?
- Once you request the cancellation of item(s) in your order, it will take us a maximum of 1-2 business days to cancel the order and initiate a refund. You will be notified of the same by email.
- If the Order Status shows the item(s) in your order as 'Shipped', we will process your cancellation request directly with our logistics partner. Your refund will be processed soon after we receive the cancelled items back from the courier.
- It may take up to 7-10 business days to transfer money back to the source of transaction as the respective bank has to process the refund. Please get in touch with the banks directly in case of any delays post confirmation of cancellation/refund by Nehasbags.com.
Why do I see a disabled 'Cancel' link?
- A disabled 'Cancel' link can mean the following things:
- The item is being shipped together with another order of yours
- The item is non-refundable (eg. e-Gift Vouchers)
- In any of the above cases, you can get in touch with our Customer Support for more information